quinta-feira, 29 de novembro de 2012

Fashion feeds my mind!


Valerija Kelava in Vogue Italia February 2011 by Paolo Roversi
Emporio Armani: S/S Ad Campaign
Kendra Spears & Tao Okamoto by Alasdair McLellan
Glasses fashions in Vogue Italia, May 1966.
Wang Xiao by Christian Anwander for 10 Magazine
Vogue - Spring in Your Step 
Corpus Electra - Acne Paper #13 Spring/Summer 2012
The Man Who Fell To Earth - 10 Autumn/Winter 12.13
Florence Welch photographed in Vogue’s 2012 September issue

Fashion is complex.
Fashion has a purpose.
Fashion is produtive.

Fashion is art and the combination of the abstract and concrete.
Fashion is not universal.
Fashion is a concept constantly changing.
Fashion is me and you together with the right light and right pose or not.
Fashion is dedication.
Fashion is all about feelings .
Fashion is passion.
Fashion is a gift.
Fashion is everywhere.

Fashion feeds my mind ... what about you ?



This is just what I'm feeling today.
These are some images that I chose from my tumblr. I love them.
HAVE A GREAT WEEK AND WEEKEND!

Love,
RitaCooper.



FACEBOOK   TUMBLR   TWITTER




cheap maxi dresses online
cheap summer dresses
cheap summer dresses online

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário